- Several improvements on Microsoft Money files import
- Deferred credit card management
- Performance improvements
Bugfix & Enhancements:
- Fixed bug 334626: When doing a transfer, specification of + or - is ignored
- Fixed bug 336320: OFX file import duplicates the last 12 transactions
- Fixed bug 338351: Reconciliation with additional currencies
- Fixed bug 338993: Change main currency fails to update amounts
- Fixed bug 338994: Currency rate not saved for transactions
- Correction: Open URL does not work in unit page
- Correction: Wrong date in message "Operation 'XXX' will be inserted in YYY days"
- Correction: Auto repair of qif file not having sum of suboperation amount consistent with operation amount
- Correction: Better error message on mny files import when java is not installed
- Correction: Weboob0g backend is now compliant with weboob version 0h
- Correction: Correction in bitcoin quote download
- Correction: Remove duplicate in "To Account" field on operations
- Correction: Import of mode for mny files
- Correction: Better detection of transfers in mny import
- Correction: Automatic resize of columns in "Search and Process" edit panel to facilitate the creation/update of rules
- Correction: Missing template "categories_month_table"
- Correction: For credit card account, the binding of account is optional
- Correction: Remove useless "Expand All" and "Collapse All" on history table
- Correction: "Add property" and "Delete" is now working on sub operations
- Correction: "Highlight" is disabled on sub operations
- add column "number of operations" to categories view
- Defered credit card management
- Capacity to apply a template on operations
- Capacity to automatically apply a template on operations from "Search and Process"
- Sort of table memorize the previous sort to be able to sort by column 1 and column 2
- New advice to inform the user when the monetary decimal symbol is not defined in KDE localization settings
- 2 options in graphs, one for limits visibility, one for average visibility
- New advice to detect similar payees
- New advice to detect similar categories
- Add in documentation how to use kdewallet with weboob backend
- Better performances in "Possible schedule"
- Better performances in dashboard
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !