We are not yet ready for a 1.0 version, but we are getting closer... The Skrooge team announces the release of the 0.9.0 version of its personal finances management application.
This version's highlights include:
- Ability to specify amount in a split operation by a formula (must start by =)
- New button to reset internal filter in reports
- Select Color options for reports in the settings
- Information zone in budget to display budgeted amount based on selected budgets
- Easier creation and management of categories thanks to a revamped edition panel
- Balance and balance of the day in account widgets (table, dashboard)
- Merge of an imported operation with a manual operation is now possible even if amounts are different
- Button on "Scheduled operations" to jump to the operation template for edition
- New advice to align scheduled operation amount with the last amount inserted
- New kind of graphs : "stack of columns", "values in % of columns"
- New setting to enable/disable balance computation
- Ability to handle cash through a special account type (wallet)
- New Oxygen icons (thanks Nuno )
- bug 273692: Weird overlay in each dashboard widget
- bug 270207: Cannot enter positive value (credit) for operations in my account
- bug 271294: Modifying transactions with spaces in their amounts causes them to be reset to 0
- bug 271708: Wrong account transfer merging when importing QIF files
- bug 272863: Allow to choose which KDE wallet store password in
- bug 274777: inconsistency between amounts&nb of operations displayed by modules Tiers, Categories and Operations
- bug 274993: Generation of forecast in a report depends on the option "auto-write"
- Correction: Error during QIF import if unit is already existing
- Correction: Open property file with space
- Correction: Selected items always on top in graphs
- Correction: Symbol in legend when "Point" is the selected mode of graph
- Correction: Skrooge crashes on change of icon for folders in bookmark dock
- Correction: Show progress bar only when needed
- Correction: Bad values when customized dates are changed in reports
- Correction: Better draw of pies in graphs
- Correction: "Antialiasing" option in settings panel + automatic refresh of graphs after settings modification
- Correction: "find and group transfer" does not work if 2 operations with same date and same amount
- Correction: Homebank import supports budgets and scheduled operation
- Correction: Change "Context" by "Pages"
- Correction: Better computation of forecast period for "Scheduled" and "Budget" modes
- Correction: Better performance in advice for scheduled operations
- Correction: Better proportion in reports in BUBBLE mode
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !