The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release 1.3.2 of its popular personal finances management application
- Progress bar in budget table for active budgets
- "Open report" button from search page to open report without saving the query
- Option to ignore operation tracked or grouped in reports
Bugfix & Enhancements
- Fixed bug 300228: Failed to import from KMyMoney file
- Fixed bug 301137: 'To Account' of an existing money transfer is displayed incorrectly in edit area
- Fixed bug 302388: Gnucash import fails: Better error message in case of negative value for a currency
- Fixed bug 302502: Message for possible schedule incomplete
- Fixed bug 303527:Support more time options for ‘show checked operations’
- Fixed bug 304003: Crash when removing transaction number of transactions with duplicate account numbers
- Fixed bug 304313: Importing a KMyMoney file results in error
- Rename columns of budget table
- Better CSV and TXT exports of tables grouped by a column
- Better SVG export of tables
- Restore palette in tables after print
- Do not display disabled schedules in dashboard
- Remove text on common icons in toolbar
- In "Scheduled operations" page, the button "Jump to the operation" opens the operation page in template mode to authorize updates
- New wording; "To be Checked" instead of "Foreseen" or "In Transit"; "Checked" instead of "cleared" or "validated"
- Better mouse icon when closing pined page
- Remove X confirmations messages when closing a document with X pinned pages
- Focus on opened page from bookmarks when the current page is pinned
- Allow massive accounts update
- Avoid bad table display when grouped
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !