Skrooge 1.6.0 released
The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release 1.6.0 of its popular personal finances management application.
This new version's highlights contain :
- Revamped Dashboard
- Enhancement in import mechanism (now extensible with additional backends)
Bugfix & Enhancements:
- Fixed bug 314389: weboob import does not work
- Fixed bug 314743: Can not resize window when operations tab is displayed
- Fixed bug 313926: Version 1.5.1 shows warnings
- Fixed bug 313948: Skrooge crashed after double clicking on an account after using clean import tool
- Fixed bug 313928: Warnings during build on OS X > 10.6
- Splash screen and notifications on Windows
- Better error management in weboob import plugin
- Faster and notification-less units downloads
- Facilitate toolbar customization
- Fix bad date format identification in some cases
- Activation of link in "Incomes and Expenditures" dashboard widget
- Operations in "Loan" accounts are no more taken into account in budget and "Incomes and Expenditures" dashboard widget
- "Open all" and "Bookmark current page here" in the bookmark button
- Button in bookmark dock to discover the contextual menu
- Buttons on dashboard widgets to discover the contextual menu
- New cursor on dashboard widgets to show that widgets are moveable
- New dashboard (fast remove, fast add, fast move, fast drag & drop)
- ToolButton displaying contextual actions on top right of tables
- "Pages" launchers can be added in the toolbar
- New WORD function in "Search & process" to extract a word of an attribute
- More generic import through backends
- Support values like "3128/100" in imports
- More point styles in graph and better rendering
- Display of infinity symbol in dashboards and monthly reports
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !