The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release 1.7.1 of its popular personal finances management application.
Bugfix & Enhancements:
- Fixed bug 319565: Bad performances on ubuntu 13.04
- Fixed bug 316604: Income and Expense widget on the dashboard does not respect suboperations in split operations
- Fixed bug 316796: Reports crash when closed normally
- Fixed bug 279967: When automatically started at login, Skrooge is always displayed on all desktops
- Fixed bug 319145: Multiple currency support still buggy
- Enhancement in Group Operations (allow grouping more than 2 operations, or already grouped operations)
- Hide internal properties in "Search & process", in operation page and in the function "Add property"
- Enhancement in QIF import with mixed date format
- Correction: The advice action "Remove groups with only one operation" does not remove the operation but the group
- Better performances in kmymoney import and all other imports
- Skroogeconvert now supports files without path (example: skroogeconvert -in t.csv -out t.kmy)
- Better performances of skroogeconvert in case of skg import or export
- Global performances gains by using the right index on unit table
- Renamed "Undo document" to "Revert document"
- Reduce the number of messages when using backend import
- Better support of import/export with url
- Better merging of operations in QIF import
- Monthly reports and main page use the general font of KDE
- New file format (AFB120 CFONB) can be imported
- Open report from dashboard widgets
- More modification functions in "Search & Process" panel for Payee, Account, Tracker
- New "capitalize" function in "Search & Process" panel
- New attributes "Unit" and "Transfer" in "Search & Process" panel
- All update functions are now available for properties in "Search & Process" panel
- New icon in tab bar to create new page
- More attributes in line and column in reports (graph)
- Abillty to force the date format for qif and csv imports
- More functions in tool menu
- More tips of the days
- Dispay option "Hide pointed operations" in operation page
- Ability to group tables on user defined properties
- Ability to group tables on hidden column
- Addition of the new currency "Bitcoin" with automatic download of the rate
- In dashboard and monthly report, banks can be clicked to open corresponding operations
- In report, the graph correction can be done by multiply or divide
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !