The Skrooge team is proud to announce the release of version 0.7.0, bringing new features and a lot of bugfixes. This release is mainly centered around import & export.
Stephane has been working a lot on many formats, lately, judge by yourself :
|OFX / QFX||Widely used by banks or applications. Standard specifications make it the more robust format when available||0.1.0|
|QIF||Widely used text format, but with no standard specification. Has some major drawbacks, like not containing the currency used, nor a defined date format. Skrooge does mostly better in processing this format than other applications, but there might still be some tricks here and there.||
|CSV||Not a financial specific file formats, but sometimes used by banks or applications. Skrooge allows very flexible processing of these files|
|.kmy||The KMyMoney file format.||0.7.0|
|.gnc||The GnuCash file format.|
|.gsb||The Grisbi file format.|
|.xhb||The Homebank file format.|
Other new features worth noting :
- Ability to define the initial balance of an account (a long time requested feature )
- Ability to manage more account types (loan...)
- Legend in graphics
As usual, a fair amount of bugfix went in this release. The changelog contains the full list, the hereafter list is only a subset:
- bug 225980: Share download not in primary currency : value not correct
- bug 226451: .skg file incorrectly identified as password-protected ==> New document icon to identify encrypted files
- bug 230175: Sometimes report plugin resizes Skrooge over the sceen size
- bug 232937: Search & Process : if a category has no operation yet, it doesn't appear in the possible categories for "update"
Get it, Try it, Love it...
... well, we hope ;)
Anyway, go get it from our website, or bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Powered by Blogilo