- Correction bug 359679: Building the v2.3.0 package on Arch Linux dies with an error 'isnan' was not declared in this scope
- Correction bug 362231: Lost date in imported split operation
- Correction: Corruption of document after removing the password
- Correction: In unit page and dashboard widget the annual performance is now computed on a year (not with an extrapolation of the last performance)
- Correction: Refresh "Interest" dashboard widget when operations are modified
- Correction: Copy needed files in local when a new template (for monthly report) is created
- Correction: All advices are not displayed in dashboard
- Correction: More setPlaceholderText for better GUI
- Correction: Responsive report is now using highchart
- New feature: New tutorial grantlee template to learn how to develop a new template
- New feature: New option to select if the dashboard must be in html or qml. Qml mode is still experimental
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !