- Correction bug 403575: skrooge w/ -DSKG_WEBENGINE=ON: ui_skgtablewithgraph.h:15:10: fatal error: QtWebKitWidgets/QWebView: No such file or directory
- Correction bug 403675: App crashes with segfault after second import
- Correction bug 402330: error importing QIF File "SKGImportPluginQif::importFile() RC=[ERR-5]: SKGCategoryObject::addCategory failed because linked object is not yet saved in the database.
- Correction bug 403725: import Quicken tags from QIF as Skrooge trackers
- Correction bug 403985: kgbasegui/skgwebview.h:28:10: fatal error: qwebview.h: No such file or directory
- Correction: Import KMYMONEY with non utf8 characters doesn't work (see https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=156506)
- Correction: Import KMYMONEY of scheduled operations from the next operation to add instead of the first one (to avoid duplicate)
- Correction: Import KMYMONEY of shares with only one split must be done with the unit of the share
- Correction: Nb occurrences and last date are not aligned on weekly schedules
- Correction: Display all occurrences of a schedule in dashboard not only the first one
- Correction: Display the currency symbol at the right place in scheduled operations
- Correction: Display correctly the amount in "highlighted operations" in dashboard
- Correction: The advice "Advice are very long to compute" can now be rejected
- Correction: Add date in "Bank (light)" widget in html mode
- Correction: Remove template from "Highlighted operation" widget
- Feature: Better help for "Internet code" of sources in unit page
- Feature: New MSN source of download for quotes
- Feature: File can be made anonymous in a reversible mode
- Feature: In "Operations" page, possibility to view all operations of an account + its credit cards associated
- Feature: The number of years for forecasts based on scheduled operations can be choosen from settings
- Feature: Possibility to choose the max date of schedules in dashboard
- Feature: New action to skip scheduled operations
- Feature: Possibility to skip scheduled operations from dashboard
- Feature: Addition of options (Incomes, Expenditures, Transfers, ...) in contextual menu of graphs in "Account" page
- Feature: Addition of options (Days, Weeks, Months, ...) in contextual menu of graphs in "Account" page
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Now, you can try the appimage too !
If you want to help me to industrialise the windows version, you can get it from here: https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Skrooge_Nightly_mingw64/
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !