Skrooge 2.24.6 released
The Skrooge Team announces the release 2.24.6 version of its popular Personal Finances Manager based on KDE Frameworks.
- Correction bug 424728: Skrooge reconciliation should play happy sounds when delta is 0 and when you validate pointed operations
- Correction bug 425208: Import of .gnucash failed
- Correction bug 421302: The ability to create aliases for accounts to assist with import
- Correction: Ledger-cli export doesn't export negative values in the correct format
- Feature: DBUS is now optional (useful for MacOS)Feature: In monthly reports, the templates are now able to filter on the selected period
- Feature: Import Ledger
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, tell us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces? Can you code? Have webmaster skills? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment? We will be very pleased to welcome you in the Skrooge team, contact us!