Skrooge 2.26.1 released
The Skrooge Team announces the release 2.26.1 version of its popular Personal Finances Manager based on KDE Frameworks.
- Correction bug 436006: import not working with woob bank 3.0
- Correction bug 436081: Help text needs to be escaped
- Correction bug 436328: there's no word "reconciliate" in English, should be reconcile
- Correction bug 439494: Downloading currency using skrooge-yahoodl.py fails with UnicodeDecodeError
- Correction: Small fix for FEC monthly report
- Correction: Migration on new exchangeratesapi.io APIs. Need a API key now
- Correction: Fix deprecated knsrc file location
- Feature: Add confirmation message when an import is triggered by a double click on an imported file
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, tell us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces? Can you code? Have webmaster skills? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment? We will be very pleased to welcome you in the Skrooge team, contact us!