Skrooge 2.27.0 released
The Skrooge Team announces the release 2.27.0 version of its popular Personal Finances Manager based on KDE Frameworks.
- Correction bug 440271: 2.26.1 still installs skrooge_unit.knsrc to depreciated /etc/xdg/ location
- Correction bug 446353: you can't tab to the number and duration fields in Operations "Show" table filter
- Correction bug 446915: Import from Woob using Ofx
- Correction: Weeks without operation are missing in reports
- Correction: Crash when the dashboard is closed during animation
- Feature: New release process for appimage
- Feature: Unit values can be negative now (see https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=173318)
- Feature: Skrooge uses now the LC_MONETARY environement variable to use the specific locale for currency format
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, tell us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces? Can you code? Have webmaster skills? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment? We will be very pleased to welcome you in the Skrooge team, contact us!