Skrooge 2.29.0 released
The Skrooge Team announces the release 2.29.0 version of its popular Personal Finances Manager based on KDE Frameworks.
- Correction bug 459775: User must be able to unlink the current account connected with a credit card account
- Correction bug 459378: Merging imported operation with an existing one fails when both have the same property
- Correction bug 456895: Skrooge seems to work better under Wayland, so remove broken Wayland override
- Correction bug 455427: Allow to add operations to a scheduled operation
- Correction bug 409705: Add category adds as subcategory of selected, which doesn't match the Name line
- Correction bug 463245: Exchange rates converter no longer works
- Correction bug 465335: Skrooge v2.28.0 AppImage Icons Don't show
- Correction: When a document is open, settings stored in the document (underligned) must be reload
- Correction: Remove deprecated api for loading plugins
- Feature: Change of XML export and addition of XML import (this will facilitate some other XML import like ISO 20022)
- Feature: Import ISO 20022
- Feature: Align the category of all single operations with the category of their payee (quality check + view + auto correction)
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, tell us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces? Can you code? Have webmaster skills? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment? We will be very pleased to welcome you in the Skrooge team, contact us!