- Correction bug 372470: Scheduled transactions on dashboard
- Correction bug 372938: merge imported operations wrong warning about different amounts
- Correction bug 373147: Dashboard/Scheduled operations typo
- Correction: Remove old skrooge icons to use the official breeze icons
- Correction: Do not install namelink for private library
- Correction: Avoid inconsistency when primary unit is not well defined (https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=136856)
- Correction: QIF import fails when non utf8 chars are found
- Correction: Display all type of item in "Search & Process"
- Correction: Execution of "template" rule after import destroys the template itself (https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=137121&sid=b3336f56f03d79f50...)
- Correction: Recovery of the working copy doesn't work in sqlcypher mode
- Correction: Better performances and memory use in SKGAccountObject::getPossibleReconciliations
- Correction: Better automatic account selection by using bank and agency numbers
- Correction: Bad unit symbols in min and max limits in accounts page
- Correction: Impossible to duplicate a page not having selection (eg. Dashboard, monthly report)
- Correction: The dock "Message" is not reinitialized when a new file is loaded
- Correction: In budget module, replacement of "Remove existing budgets" by "Remove existing budgets for xxx"
- Correction: BitcoinCharts currency import order must be inverted because CSV file has been inverted
- Correction: Better display for "Income vs Expenditure" on QML dashboard
- Correction: New limit to history size set to 999 instead of 99
- Correction: To avoid partial import with backend, the import is fully done in case of delta detected
- Correction: weboob backend is now searching transactions on date AND rdate to avoid missing transaction
- Correction: Skrooge is now able to download addition stuff (monthly report template, quote source) with knewstuff
- Correction: Open file property fails when the property name contains the full path (https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=137528)
- Correction: Avoid duplicated operation when importing attached accounts with weboob
- Correction: Group on suboperations must display min, average and maw amounts (https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=137569)
- Correction: The option "Import only operations since the last imported one" must not be applied with backend import
- Correction: "Estimated interests" are now in QML in dashboard and are available for monthly reports
- Correction: Addition of tooltips on each operator in "Search & Process"
- New feature: Addition of "nocolor" to the "money" Grantlee filter
- New feature: Remove .skg in backup file name if .skg is added in the prefix (https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=136518&p=366065#p366065)
- New feature: "Alarm" dashboard widget is now compliant with QML mode
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !