- Correction bug 380235: Reports table view: missing characters
- Correction bug 380232: Yahoo api discontinued
- Correction bug 380187: Shares always use the current rate/value. On unit page, you can choose if you want to see the history of the unit value or the history of the amount owned
- Correction bug 380827: Pie chart alignment
- Correction bug 380460: Failure when loading file from skrooge 1.12
- Correction bug 380821: Add keyboard shortcut to rename bookmarks
- Correction bug 380820: Custom banks do not use their custom icon/image
- Correction bug 380818: Cash account is not associated with a bank
- Correction bug 380802: Going back and forth from "fullscreen mode" (Ctrl+Shift+F) loses the focus on "pages" tab on the left sidebar
- Correction bug 381056: Dashboard portfolio widget: Wrong percentage values
- Correction bug 381562: csv file import: unable to detect matching account
- Correction bug 381168: Change tab order of properties editor
- Correction bug 381847: Income & Expenditure widget does not match corresponding report
- Correction bug 382162: Wrong budget in root categories if subcategories also include subcategories
- Correction: Multithreading SQL connections must be compliant with SQLite mode
- Correction: Temporary skg file protected by password are not well restore
- Correction: Replacement of missing icons
- Correction: Auto apply on advice duplicates remaining advice
- Correction: The "duplicate" function creates operation with invalid creation date
- Correction: Regular expressions for CSV import are now translatable
- Correction: Values are not refreshed in amortization table when annual rate or insurance rate are modified
- Correction: Zoom on dashboard widget in QML doesn't work
- Correction: No refresh of "month" in the title of some dashboard widgets
- Correction: In about, the authors of sub plugins are now displayed
- New feature: New import backend using aqbanking
- New feature: Import backends can now have parameters
- New feature: Skrooge is now able to export only the selected accounts or operations
- New feature: Bulk mode in import backends
- New feature: In "Monthly Report", possibility to get attributes on pointed objects
- New feature: Addition of new BitcoinAverage source to be able to download bitcoin rates (due to unavailability of BitcoinCharts)
- Performances: Avoid advice computation in dashboard when the dashboard is not the current page
- Performances: Better performance in advice "Some payees seem to be identical"
- Performances: Better performances on load and save
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !