The Skrooge team is proud to announce the release of version 0.8.0, bringing new features and bugfixes. One of the noteworthy additions in this version is a very first draft of a budget module:
Please be aware that the budget module is not yet considered in a stable state, and might be subject to heavy modifications in the upcoming versions, probably mostly on the visual side.
I'll take advantage of this announce to request help from you dear users : help us identify what is working, and what's not working in this module. If someone, in addition would be so kind as to step in and help us with writing documentation, that would be great :).
- Store passwords in KDE wallet (new setting to activate this mode)
- Show/hide properties as a column in tables
- New icons for South African banks ( Thank you David :) )
- OR operator (+) supported in string filters
- Better export KMyMoney
- Protection against sql injection
- Accounts can be merged by drag & drop (useful after an import)
- Auto point of imported operations to obtain the expected final balance
- Automatic import of csv columns as properties based on regular expression
- New function on operation: "Merge sub operations"
- Download of all additional information as properties for units (new setting to activate this mode)
- Units can be merged by drag & drop (useful after an import)
- Support of "!type:prices" for QIF import and export
- On reports, average and limits are available if "All values in positive" is used too
- Sub total in reports
- Forecast based on budgets
- Multi selection in report table and graph
- Hide tendency line column
- Reorder widget in dashboard by drag & drop
- Floating panel in dashboard to remove or zoom widgets
- New advice for bank without account
- Better performances on dashboard
- New advice for budgets
- Scheduled operations with warning are in bold in dashboard
- Possibility to dismiss kind of advices
- Better dashboard display by using a flow layout
- bug 237498: Skrooge crash on saving preferences (when system tray is not available)
- bug 250350: Impossible to update an operation of a closed tracker
- bug 250403: Dashboard "Shares & Indexes" shows wrong percentaged variation
- bug 250677: Bank account choice do not use the country information
- bug 246973: Dashboard should be more customizable
- bug 251465: Wrong totals with second currency accounts
- bug 252869: Skrooge doesn't import KMM bank names correctly
- bug 255133: Skrooge crash on ofx import (With wrong data format. Bug in libOFX)
- bug 221207: Budget and forecast for accounts
- bug 256214: Skrooge after full screen mode I have only StartPage
- bug 257322: Installation doesn't depend from "QCA OSSL plugin for libqca2" (libqca2-plugin-ossl is not optional)
- bug 258307: comment from main split operation duplicated
- bug 258621: Skrooge crashes when KDE session is closed
Please read the changelog for a complete view...
Get it, Try it, Love it...
... well, we hope ;)
Anyway, grab from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories (What ??? Are you kidding me ???), go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !