The Skrooge team announces realease of the version 0.9.1 of its popular personal finances management application.
- Ability to display different accounts in different currencies
- Enhancements in the Category edition panel, that now features a breadcrumb style editor
- Differentiation between "Sum" and "Percent" mode of PIE graphs
- Better performance for categories and budgets
- In CSV import, if 2 "amount" columns are found then the first one is considered as a debit and the second one as a credit
- During import, when in doubt, date format MM_DD is preferred to DD_MM
- Imports are supporting dates with backslashes like 29\06\2011
- Saving the state of 'Categories Page' ignores the resized columns with (Auto resize: off)
- CSV import supports multiline file like:
from account A to account B";TRANSFER
from account A to account C";TRANSFER
- You may now customize the Toolbar, as for any other KDE Application
- Ability yo import encrypted skrooge files
- Better print management when many pages are open
- Missing gsb (Grisbi) format in import file selection panel
- Graphs in "Bank and Account" page
- Addition of "Jump to the operation" in contextual menu of "Scheduled operations" page
- Properties can be a copy of a file or a link to an existing file
- Reverse filters : if you want to show all categories except "Alimentation", type "-Alimentation" in the Search field. Works for all pages, not only in the categories page
- Addition of "Highlight" status on catagories and payees
- In reports, the first columns is resizable and has a tooltip for a better display
- "Expand all" and "Collapse all" in category and bookmark trees
- An option to set a frequency of units download (once a day/week/month)
- Properties associated by drag & drop can be copied or linked (ALT+)
- CTRL+C enables copying the selected cells of tables
- bug 271294: Modifying transactions with spaces in their amounts causes them to be reset to 0
- bug 275963: Operations imported in the primary currency unit, not the account unit
- bug 278004: Skrooge installs library files with wrong version numbers
- bug 278220: Wrong values in Monthly Report "Amounts in accounts"
- Remove password when anonymize a document
- Protection again empty date : if the user remove date string then the current date is used
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !