The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release 1.2.0 of its popular personal finances management application
- In the Search & Process plugin, values for categories, payees... can be new values
- Import & Export of non local files (example: http://myserver/document.qif)
- The "Shares & Indexes" widget is renamed to "Quotes"
- Possibility to select all available Units (Objects, Currencies etc.) in the Quotes widget
- Percentage modes in reports
- "Incomes & Expenditures" widget is clickable : clicking on the link takes you to the corresponding operations
- Units can be highlighted to quicky identify the most important ones
- Categories can be highlighted to quicky identify the most important ones
- Addition of a "Show/Hide" menu in the scheduled operations plugin, allowing to filter out those with no more payments expected
- Addition of a "Show/Hide" menu in the operations tab, replacing the previous behaviour (combobox for accounts + checkbox for checked operations)
Bugfix & Enhancements
- Avoid suboperations pointing on unused category when all categories are deleted
- Prevents selecting the same account for source and destination for Transfers
- Hide internal properties in property dock and in the graph values
- Advice "xxx is an old tracker" is now displayed only for trackers that don't have recent operations.
- Fix inline edition on comment & mode
- Optimisation on "anonymize" function for big files
- Avoid duplication of some categories when search and process is used
- Avoid modifications in interest table
- Fast edition refreshs the "comment" field
- The autocompletion list for number displays only the numbers of the selected account
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !