The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release 1.3.0 of its popular personal finances management application
- Colors in "Incomes and Expenditure" dashboard widget
- Skrooge is now able to import file have amounts with unit symbole (example: -$8.35)
- "Base 100" mode for graphs, allowing to compare the evolution of two items. For example the following graph compares relative evolutions of my salary versus food and transportation expenses :
Bugfix & Enhancements
- bug 291550: Do not display transfers in the Dashboard Advice that warns about empty category
- bug 292225: Skrooge 1.2.0 crash on opening report
- bug 293398: Do not Display Accounts Graph during Account Creation
- bug 293397: Error on duplicate account name creation
- bug 293580: Select/unselect "import state" column will display empty field
- bug 293941: Skrooge crashed on deleting split operation
- bug 278220: Wrong values in Monthly Report "Amounts in accounts"
- bug 296204: add balance entered in Operations
- bug 297722: Copy/paste comment in the table of a split operation leads to a wrong behaviour
- Better display of "Show" menu in operation table
- Support import of gnucash file without "gnc:book"
- FastEdition now works when more than one "operation" page is opened
- Fixed Crash on QIF export when the document has 3 operations grouped with op1.value=-op2.value
- Refresh graphs when unit values are modified
- Install the grantlee filter plugin into the correct location.
- Avoid empty "Account" page when no account exist
- No automatic resize of columns when "auto resize" is not check
- Amounts are now displayed with the right number of digits in "operation" and "account" table.
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !