The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release 1.4.0 of its popular personal finances management application
- New button on unit page for opening the web site of the download source
- Warning on closing non null account
- Support for Activities
- "Stock portfolio" in monthly report
- "Stock portfolio" dashboard widget based on monthly report
- Possibility to add hyperlinks in monthly reports
- Export html in monthly reports
- New widgets for dashboard
- 2 new templates for monthly report are delivered by default
- 2 new advices detecting very old values of unit and very old operations
- New advice checking if budgets rules are treated
Bugfix & Enhancements
- bug 306517: "Incomes & expenses" widget displays a wrong sum for expenses
- bug 308050: Untranslatable strings in 'Budget' Page
- bug 308395: "list of operations" screen : inoperative filters (hide closed operations >1 & 2 weeks)
- bug 310372: Word completion in the comment field in standard operation does not work even if it was added via split operation
- Better colors in "Expenditures vs Icomes" dashboard widget
- Support qif file having Type:Class with description
- Remove "All" in operation menu when only one account is created
- Move "Export ..." menu in "File" menu
- Bad display of account having a "&" in operation page
- Move "Processing" actions in the main menu named "Tools"
- Hide title when reset filter in operation page
- Better performances in SKGDocumentBank::computeBalances by using compound query
- Avoid freeze when a very old value (example: 14-11-0012) is entered by error for a unit
- Avoid freeze in reports when a very old operation (example: 14-11-0012) is entered by error
- "Quantity owned" in unit page does not initial amount of accounts
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !