The Skrooge teams releases today the version 1.12.5 of its popular Personal Finances Management software. This release is a bugfix version, mostly aiming at fixing issues met on some distros when the SQLite version bundled in Qt is not aligned with the System version. Other fixes :
- Correction: Build for QT built with -reduce-relocations
- Correction bug 348619: Freeze amount should freeze unit
- Correction bug 348621: Field order with tab key
- Correction bug 348620: Display of multiple operations with common fields
- Correction bug 348568: Payee with operations in 0 operation group
- Correction bug 345994: Bad unit on some operation after search
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !