- Correction bug 383758: Report unreadable because element outlines are to thick
- Correction bug 384119: Operation without suboperation after a kmy import
- Correction bug 375865: Quick fill: select/enter item does not lock payee
- Correction bug 384801: Converting multiple operations with different amounts to "transfer" type changes all amounts to 0
- Correction bug 384802: When creating multiple transfers into a different currency use the correct exchange rate for each date
- Correction bug 385002: Display and edit default category for payee
- Correction bug 385277: Wrong budget for split-operations with unaligned dates
- Correction bug 384803: Creating many transfers to a different currency leads to uninterruptible series of dialog boxes
- Correction bug 385990: Altered budgets aren't displayed until you reload the tab
- Correction bug 386285: The minimum/maximum limit in account definition is interpreted as Primary Currency
- Correction: Bad english in help on rules
- Correction: Memory leaks
- Correction: The source of unit download is now able to support date in "en_EN" locale event if this is not the system locale. Mandatory for implementing a Google Finance source.
- Correction: Don't display the page of operations when the import is canceled
- Correction: Better error messages in backend import
- Correction: Optimisation in backend import
- Correction: Optimise html of monthy reports
- Correction: Port from QWebKit to QWebEngine
- Correction: Avoid to compute too many combinations (and take hours) when trying to do an automatic reconciliation
- Correction: Backend import must match account with id with letter like this 123456A@ldl
- Correction: Never merge 2 accounts with same name in backend import
- Correction: Crash when selecting many lines in search & process page
- Correction: Enable print functions only when at least one page is opened
- New feature: New "Google Finance" source of download for units
- New feature: The source of unit download can be now an external script
- New feature: New import backend "weboob_coming" importing coming operations (can be used for card with deferred debit)
- New feature: A payee can be closed. Then it won't be available in combo boxes in operation page
- New feature: A category can be closed. Then it won't be available in combo boxes in operation page
- New feature: New parameters in boobank backend to be able to import operations only since a specified date
- New feature: Export ledger format
- New feature: The tooltip of "Search" explains now how the entered value is understood
- Performances: Better performances on initial load (avoid to intialise a document before loading one other)
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !