- Correction bug 386942: .py scripts in /usr/bin
- Correction bug 388955: Splitting Currency and Amount into separate columns
- Correction: Better account number in weboob import
- Correction: Weboob import is now importing account with better name (use of "label")
- Correction: Weboob import compliant with utf8
- Correction: Failure when launching "skrooge filename.xxx" when filename.xxx is a file to import
- Correction: "Switch closed" is available on unit but units are not closable
- Correction: When a transfer is created only one of both operation has the tracker set: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=143127&p=384834#p384834
- Correction: Export of selection when selection size > 1 doesn't work
- Correction: Define alternative icons when a "poor" icon set is used (like by default on gnome: Tango)
- Feature: Tips of the day are now clickable and in the main page (not more popup panel)
- Feature: Skrooge knows now 100 cryptocurrencies and is able to download their quotation
- Feature: Enable AA_EnableHighDpiScaling if Qt version >= 5.6
- Performances: Better performances by resizing only visible columns (this is useful on payee table when category is hidden)
- Performances: Better performances in the computation of the automatic category for a payee
- Performances: Improvement of performance in SKGImportExportManager::findAndGroupTransfers. 11552 ms => 285 ms
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Now, you can try the appimage too !
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !