Correction bug 394857: Reports do not graph operations by week correctly
Correction bug 395328: Bad perfo in SKGAccountObject::getPossibleReconciliations when too many operations
Correction: Sort on second column does not work with grouping
Correction: Change bootstrap url in templates
Correction: Better grouping for "Week", "Month", "Semester", ...
Correction: Report with forecast based on budget use the account using the most the category
Correction: Respan of group header must work when auto resize is disabled too
Correction: Import backend of account with "." in name
Correction: Remove error in boobank commands
Correction: Set automatically the bank account only when the icon is changed
Correction: The application is hidden when the dashboard is opened on an empty document
Correction: On operation page, the sort by the balance attribute sorts operations by date+id to have correct balances
- Correction: Weboob backend doesn't work with option if account name has "id"
- Feature: Addition of "Import date" on account object
- Feature: Possibility to merge accounts with or without updating the initial balance
- Performances: Improvement of performance of SKGTreeView::selectObjects and SKGTreeView::getState when grouping with many groups
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Now, you can try the appimage too !
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !