- Correction bug 406321: ERR-8/ERR-5 importing qfx file, "More than one object returned in 'v_account' for 't_number='''"
- Correction bug 406243: Skrooge does not import share operations in QIF file correctly
- Correction bug 406270: Skrooge does not import investment operations in QIF correctly
- Correction bug 406271: Skrooge does not import description of tags in QIF file into Tracker comment
- Correction bug 406266: Skrooge does not import shares in QIF correctly
- Correction bug 405578: build a nightly debug Skrooge flatpak
- *Correction bug 406488: crash importing a CSV
- Correction bug 406549: Edit menu in Skrooge handbook is missing Skip, adds Find; missing context menu documentation
- Correction: Add missing file categories_previous_period_table.html in monthly report
- Correction: Migration failure with sqlite >= 3.25.0 due to ALTER TABLE behavior modification
- Correction: Migration failure when some i_number are NULL
- Correction: build skroogeconvert as a regular ("nongui") executable instead of an app bundle
- Correction: prevent runtime discarding of the app icon if icon-from-theme lookup doesn't work (which it doesn't by default on OS X)
- Correction: generate a multi-scale icon from all png icons size 256px and smaller
- Feature: Tracker with running balance in "Operations" page
- Performances: Better performances in payee view to compute recommended categories
- Performances: Better performances in dashboard and monthly report when amounts by accounts
- Performances: Better performances in dashboard to find all payee without operation
- Performances: Better performances in "Delete payees without operation"
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Now, you can try the appimage or the flatpak too !
If you want to help me to industrialise the windows version, you can get it from here: https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Skrooge_Nightly_mingw64/
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !