- Correction bug 411958: Import CSV fails if account is empty
- Correction bug 409166: skrooge appdata.xml missing release 2.20.0
- Correction bug 409703: No guide or tooltip for + icon in Categories form, and inconsistent
- Correction bug 409165: skrooge appdata.xml gets warnings from validation-strict on flathub
- Correction bug 412494: Skrooge flatpak silently fails to import anything from Amex QFX
- Correction bug 412831: Filter for custom properties have to be prefixed with v_operation_display_all
- Correction bug D22508: Get rid of obsolete methods
- Correction bug D24327: Build flatpak with latest libofx 0.9.15
- Correction bug: Import CSV with comma when headers are forced (no automatic detection)
- Correction bug: blank spaces at units "Internet code" (see: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=163184&p=424630&hilit=skroog...)
- Correction: Import CSV file with footer line
- Correction: Dashboard readability improvement (see: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=162650)
- Feature D22484: Support using category, account, payee or unit properties in reports
- Feature: New source of unite: ratesapi.io (see: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=162312&sid=c31044c567a38f04e...)
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Now, you can try the appimage or the flatpak too !
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !