- Correction bug 420557: Broken transaction group after CSV import
- Correction bug 412262: documentation references obsolete "Merge operations" menu item
- Correction bug 422154: Jumpy tab order in Accounts entry form
- Correction bug 422155: Skrooge doesn't use per-locale bank icons
- Correction bug 422311: Tooltip in Operations view is misleading, it only works in Status column
- Correction bug 423311: Skrooge doesn't show key error message, only summary error
- Correction: Drag and drop file works only for operations. Not for all other objects.
- Correction: cryptocompare fails if too many values are requested (>2000)
- Correction: Change icon for trackers by a "crosshairs"
- Correction: Source ratesapi doesn't work in appimage
- Correction: Add "Settings" description in documentation
- Correction: Units list doesn't save font size (see https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=166692)
- Correction: Update comment of operation when suboperation of a single operation is modified
- Correction: Adapt download-po.py for new svn structure
- Feature: Add new source "exchangeratesapi.io"
- Feature: In "Search & Process", possibility to search operations by number of spit (ideal to seach simple operations are push suboperation comment on operation comment)
- Feature: New advice to aligne comment of operation with the comment of suboperation of single operations
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
Now, you can try the appimage or the flatpak too !
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !