- Correction bug 352674: SQLite version of the system not aligned with embedded in Qt when using sqlcipher
- Correction bug 349961: Values in "Text" report are clickable to open corresponding operations
- Correction bug 349976: Default categories for payees
- Correction bug 354139: Pb when opening operations in sub-operation view
- Correction bug 341463: Monthly reports include transfers between accounts and shows as income/expenses
- Correction bug 354439: Re-open close account with money: wrong warning
- Correction bug 354463: Incomes/Expenditures in monthly reports do not account for sub-operations of split operations
- Correction bug 354424: Displayed balance is 0,00 and operation is ignored afterwards
- Correction bug 354817: Arrows should increment/decrement operation number
- Correction bug 355376: Category too small in split editor
- Correction bug 355956: Not existent type in dashboard
- Correction: Drag and drop file is now able to move a file
- Correction: The WORD function of "Search & Replace" is no more sensible of useless space
- Correction: Open skrooge document from desktop
- Correction: Set open source licence on svg files
- Correction: Correction ofx import in ECM_ENABLE_SANITIZERS='address' mode
- Correction: Better print of dashboards by printing each widget individually
- Correction: Better counting of pages in print function
- Correction: Monthly reports with "default" template is now printed in only one page (remove page-break-before: always)
- Correction: Monthly reports with "responsive" template must not print url
- Correction: Migration from sqlite to sqlcipher mode does not work when the password contains the character "
- Correction: In "Search & Process", the between function must work when v1<v2 and v2<v1
- Correction: Bad installation of libraries for Qt Designer
- Correction: The template combo box of "Search & Process" must be refreshed when a new template is created
- Correction: Update of amount in split panel creates a new line instead of modifying last line in some cases
- Correction: Migration from QSystemTrayIcon to KStatusNotifierItem
- New feature: Properties with file are now an hyperlink in the tables
- New feature: Display warning when icon is not found
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !