- Correction bug 364407: Doesn't build with Qt 5.7
- Correction bug 366025: Skrooge perpetually asks me to save updated tab state
- Correction bug 368196: Delete sub-operations in edit delete selected operation in list
- Correction bug 368356: Show amount sign on lost focus
- Correction bug 368195: No lock on target account for a transfer
- Correction bug 369090: Transfers sub operation created by template has wrong date
- Correction: Migration connect from ui file to cpp file
- Correction: Better colors of amounts in tooltips of advices
- Correction: The 31 of the month, in budget page, "Previous month" does not work
- Correction: When a second instance of Skrooge is launched with a file as argument, the file must be imported in the first instance of Skrooge
- Correction: Since QT5.7, no more dependency on KDELibs4Support
- correction: Dates wrong on dashboard - date format instead of the date itself
- Correction: Keep properties when 2 operations are merged
- Correction: Correction in weboob backend to avoid missing transactions and improve performances
- New feature: Massive update is now available for amount in "Operation" page
- New feature: Massive update is now available for date in "Operation" page
- New feature: Capability to set/change order of budget rules
- New feature: Tooltip on modified amount of budget to explain the reasons of modifications
- New feature: Import of PDF invoice
Get it, Try it, Love it...
Grab Skrooge from your distro's packaging system. If it is not yet included in repositories, go get it from our website, and bug your favorite distro for inclusion.
To enhance Skrooge, we need you ! There are many ways you can help us:
- Submit bug reports
- Discuss on the KDE forum
- Contact us, give us your ideas, explain us where we can improve...
- Can you design good interfaces ? Can you code ? Have webmaster skills ? Are you a billionaire looking for a worthy investment ? We will be very pleased in welcoming you in the skrooge team, contact us !